Third Town Hall Meeting (12/13)– MINUTES
I. Welcome, Sign-In
II. Recap of prior Town Hall meetings
III. Presentations of Individual Project Proposals– Skype: Laura Hudson and Eric Leshinsky.
IV. Q & A regarding Individual Proposals
Second Town Hall Meeting (11/9)– MINUTES
I. Recap & Sign In
- View trailer
- Address steps taken since the last meeting: blog, video interviews, garden, etc.
- Discuss: Utopia as progression/process
- Purpose: For people who can’t make it to meetings (work, etc.) and would like to participate virtually & people who are late coming into the program.
III. Brainstorming Session
- Discuss: What should the values of a city be?
First Town Hall Meeting (9/7)– MINUTES
I. Welcome & Sign In
Introduction—Meet our Museum Staff
- Who: The DCCA received a grant to do an exhibition entitled imPERFECT CITY. This is a participatory exhibition created by and for the people in our community.
- What: A city as exhibition that starts with a conversation about what the perfect city would look like that materializes as three-dimensional form in the galleries beginning in March 2012.
- When: September 2012 – June 2013
- Where: The Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts, Wilmington, DE
- Why: Why build a city in the DCCA? In order to imagine a more perfect Wilmington
II. Brainstorming Session – What Makes a Great City? If you were to imagine a city beyond your wildest dreams, what would it include?